For Panic and Emergency Exit Doors
- For use on single PVCu, Composite, Timber, Aluminium or Steel doors
- Designed for use with the Fullex XL Lock and the Fullex XL Crimebeater
- Comes with matching slave unit with one piece or individual keep sets available
- Full width crash bar with optional external handle
- Panic bar made with powder coated steel
- CE Marked
- PAS 24 compliant
- Secured by Design licensed
- Cycle tested to 200,000 operations
- Conforms to EN1125.2008 classification
- Corrosion resistance tested to BS EN 1670 Grade 4 for 240 hours
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
XL Exodus Panic Hardware is the only emergency exit system that can be used with Fullex multipoint locks. It comes with a full width, powder coated steel crash bar which can quickly be pushed to release the lock and open the door – allowing anyone inside to exit swiftly and safely. Re-engaging the locking system is also simple, as it just requires the crash bar arm to be lifted back into position.
The system is for single doors and can be used on uPVC, Composite, Timber, Aluminium and Steel materials. It can also be installed with an external operating handle if desired and comes with a matching slave unit.
The XL Exodus is an EN1125:2008 tested and CE marked system which provides a rapid way out from the inside, whilst retaining maximum security from the outside. It can only be used with the Fullex XL Lock or the Fullex XL Crimebeater, which are both PAS24 compliant, Secured by Design licensed and highly secure.
|Product Code||With External Operating Handle|